Initially started on a miserable, wet Sunday afternoon as a way to pass the time, Heathen Wax Works have developed the carving techniques to create a full 360-degree living candle with the opening designs calling on Native American, Nordic Storm, Pagan Woodland, Hammered Horror and Satanic Majesty with many more designs in mind.
- HAND CARVED – Unique designs based on a variety of themes that embrace the weird, the mystical, the horrific and the downright bizarre.
- HAND PAINTED – Each and every single candle is hand painted and varnished to make every set of candles unique and a certain collector’s item.
- SCENTED – each set comes in a variety of scents including Café Latte, Gardinia, Aromatic Wood, Bluebells, Cherry Rose, Cranberry, Rose, Bubble Gum, Feng Shui Wood, Patchouli and Rum.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Made with Soy Wax, Heathen Candles are clean burning with no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it’s less likely to trigger allergies and no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles. Alongside this, the wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle. Soy Wax releases its fragrance as the wax burns at a lower temperature than other candles. As a result, the scent is released earlier and more gradually throughout the burn time, making for a more satisfying dispersion.
- OLD SCHOOL – Unlike so many modern candles filled with additives, Heathen Candles are a soft wax candle that do run, giving that evocative old school vibe. So should you light them all they ask is that you don’t place them directly on your favourite sideboard.
Thanks for taking time to check out Heathen Wax Works and we hope you liked what you see.
For further info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org